Four Hand Massage
Four Hands Massage
As the name suggests a four hands massage is given by two massage therapists, that are working simultaneously, in time with each other, giving you the same result as receiving two full body massages at once.
It is a treatment that is very much like a Swedish massage and it helps to engage both parts of your brain while your mind will be more in tune with your body. You will feel more relaxed and refreshed once the treatment has been completed.
What To Expect From A Four Hands Massage
- The therapists will use slow and comforting techniques with harder and deeper pressure to work on each specific issue while making you extremely relaxed. When getting this kind of massage, it’s not uncommon to have other massage techniques undertaken like deep tissue and reflexology.
- While having two pairs of hands working on your body, your mind isn’t able to keep up with every action that’s going on. Therefore you will be more relaxed because there’s nothing to stress over or mull over. This extra relaxation will let your muscles reap the rewards of the massage.
- Usually the therapists will focus the massage around long and slow movements that will create deep relaxation for the entire body. Later, added techniques will be used to work on specific areas with techniques just for that problem. This helps to break down any build up around your muscles which cause pain, soreness and inflammation.
Benefits Of A Four Hand Massage
As this type of massage combines a multitude of massage techniques, that equates to bonus benefits.
- The massage eases muscle soreness by using an arrangement of pressure point work and deep tissue methods
- The concentration of the movements helps blood circulation which breaks down build up
- It offers your entire body an amazing and enjoyable experience.
- Increased relaxation with twice as many hands working
- Synchronized movements with double the impact
- The brain reacts differently compared to other massage types
- Improves blood circulation throughout the body
- Reduces stress significantly
- More intense muscle soothing
- Ease muscle pain and soreness
- Sleep better naturally
- Reduce exercise soreness
- Boost your mood daily
- Alleviate anxiety
- Increase in massaged areas