Four Hands Massage
A Relaxing Massage Treatment From Two Therapists
As the name suggests a four hands massage is given by two Thai therapists, that are working simultaneously, in time with each other, giving you the same result as receiving two full body massages at once.
This treatment is very similar to a Swedish massage, as it helps engage both parts of your brain while your mind will be more in tune with your body, and will leave you feeling more relaxed and refreshed.
What To Expect
- The therapists will use slow and comforting techniques with harder and deeper pressure to work on each specific issue while making you extremely relaxed.
- While having two pairs of hands working on your body, your mind isn’t able to keep up with every action that’s going on. Therefore you will be more relaxed because there’s nothing to stress over or mull over. This extra relaxation will let your muscles reap the rewards of the massage.
- Usually the therapists will focus the massage around long and slow movements that will create deep relaxation for the entire body. Later, added techniques will be used to work on specific areas with techniques just for that problem. This technique helps to relax and break down any build up around your muscles which cause pain, soreness and inflammation.
Experience the Benefits Of A Four Hands Massage
- The four hands massage eases muscle soreness by using an arrangement of pressure point work and deep tissue methods
- The concentration of the movements helps blood circulation which breaks down build up
- It offers your entire body an amazing and enjoyable experience.
- Increased relaxation with twice as many hands working
- Synchronized movements with double the impact
- The brain reacts differently compared to other massage types
- Improves blood circulation throughout the body
- Reduces stress significantly
- More intense muscle soothing
- Ease muscle pain and soreness
- Sleep better naturally
- Reduce exercise soreness
- Boost your mood daily
- Alleviate anxiety
- Increase in massaged areas