Full Body Massage
Full Body Massage
A full-body massage is a luxurious experience. There’s no better reward after a long week, stressful day, or just to treat yourself. A holistic, all-encompassing journey that can leave you feeling energised, motivated and deeply restored. A full body massage will consist of:
- Head – normally including the temples, crown, occipital muscles and scalp.
- Neck – including the nape and trapezius
- Shoulders – along the collar bones, shoulder blades and into the upper back.
- Upper and lower back – the lower back is where most people suffer from stubborn tension and experience tightness, stiffness or pain.
- Legs – including the buttocks, glutes, thighs and calves
What To Expect from a Jasmine Full Body Massage
- Your therapist will use the full body to deliver the massage experience, working on all areas
- The massage will begin by warming up the body, likely starting at the shoulders neck and back
- If a particular area needs more specific focus the routine will be adjusted accordingly
- Communication is vital in physical therapy, so let your therapist know how you feel about the areas they’re focusing on and the pressure being applied
- You’ll typically be asked to turn over halfway through the massage, but don’t worry – your modesty is preserved at all times
- Once you’ve flipped over, the focus changes to your shoulders, arms, thighs and muscles on the front of the body – this may include a pectoral massage for males
- Your therapist will finish the massage by rounding it all out, with small pressure being used to balance and ground you
- The massage generally finishes at the head and scalp, and rounding it out with gentle pressure on the temples
Benefits Of Full Body Massage
- Relaxes and refreshes tired or knotted muscles
- Increases blood circulation
- Stimulates deep circulation, both of blood and lymph which helps your body to heal, and generally work more efficiently
- Encourages your body to produce endorphins – the natural chemicals in your body that make you feel happy